Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summertime - Time to Relax

It's not that I don't have issues or topics to post, it's just that I am really enjoying being out on our deck this summer; and relaxing is just as soothing as releasing my frustrations in my blog.

Also, I haven't spent time reading a great piece of fiction in a very long time, and a friend of ours passed on to me about 31 books by the author, W.E.B. Griffin, and I have been engrossed in them for several weeks.

So, unless something really ignites a fire under me, I'll be relaxing out on the deck. I do, however, post brief bursts of thought on my Facebook page in lieu of longer thoughts here.

Enjoy Summer (or what we have of it).

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.