Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 - A New Slate






It's been just over a year since I last blogged, and much has happened. I'm resurrecting the blog as it's time for me to remark again about topics which may or may not be appropriate in a forum such as Facebook or Twitter.

2012 is now behind us. A year in which chaos ensued everywhere. My personal life erupted in many ways as my lovely bride and I approached, tackled and overcame many obstacles which popped up in our journey together. On the national scene, I was affected in many ways as we observed tragedy, turmoil and stupidity.

I pray we learn from what occurred last year and use those experiences to make 2013 better.

Welcome to another chapter in our lives.

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.