Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad's Day


Once a year I get to do ANYTHING I want - with no reservations! But, of course, I stay within the realms of rationality and reality (and budget).

Today, depending upon the weather, I will either park myself on the deck and read and listen to music while being supplied with food and beverage by my delightful wife; or (if it rains) go to a movie or two.

But . . . . to get back to my purpose of Father's Day, I always remind myself of how fortunate I am to have such a great family ! ! ! ! I am very proud of my Daughter, who grew up into a very beautiful, intelligent, responsible (more than I was at her age), and talented person.

I am also humbled by the fact that two guys who are the Sons of my wonderful wife, accepted me into their family, despite me being such an old geezer (with a vibrant sense of humor).

THANK YOU ALL . . . This is a great Father's Day Gift

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.