Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally . . . I've seen them all!

WOW! Ten seasons of the Sci-Fi channel's "Stargate SG-1." I haven't had access to the Sci-Fi channel until I got DISH Network in March 2007. And I started recording every episode they broadcast. I had a LOT of catching up to do.

Well, after over a year of recording and viewing . . . . I finished every episode. WHEW!

Now what to watch . . . . . oh, yes, I have 249 other channels to pick and choose from, including DIY (Do It Yourself) channel, the Military channel, HGTV (Home and Garden), Food channel, Travel channel, History channel . . . . well you get the picture.

But I'm gonna' miss the team of SG-1.

But, wait . . . isn't there a new Star Trek movie this summer?

"Live Long and Prosper!"

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.