Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm officially a Geezer!

It came! My first Social Security Check!

Now I can dine out beginning at 3:00 in the afternoon, push a grocery cart erratically and sloooowly through the food store, go to bed at 8:00 in the evening, and demand a discount on everything I buy.

Oooooh, so much fun. All this free money . . . . . no . . . ah, wait . . . . didn't I have that involuntarily ripped from my paychecks over the years? And now . . . . I have to pay taxes on this "income?" Hmmmmm. And they are saying this system (which continues to grab $$$ from everyone's pay) will be bankrupt in the near future?

Somethings not right here.

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.