Friday, August 1, 2008

"Inventory" My Butt !


After spending over six months doing my research, comparing vendors and products, we decided to keep our money local by purchasing from Classic Stereo & Video. After all, here is a local company who will stand behind what they sell. So on July 18th I plunked down a chunk of change for both a 52 inch HDTV and a nice piece of furniture for it to sit on. On Tuesday July 29th I stopped by with a question for my salesperson. He said he would call me Thursday with the info and the status of my HDTV.

Imagine my surprise when I heard that they closed their doors and apparently took my money (and others?) and ran. So much for shopping locally and helping our Grand Rapids area economy.

Now it's going to be fun attempting to determine how and where I get my money back.

AAAAARRGHH!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.