Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is God a Democrat or Republican?

I'm not sure if this question is relevant, but I do know one thing - He only has our interests in mind. I say this because until recently I was uncertain as to whom I should cast my ballot for President in November.

I have a THICK SKULL and sometimes I tend to "talk" to God more than I "listen." I have found that messages (inspiration) seem to make it through to my conscious thoughts when I am 'unconscious' (asleep) = that is, when I "hear" better!

I have been quite disconcerted about my potential vote, until recently when I received Divine direction. Stupid me, I have been praying for many issues recently, but overlooked asking for direction in this matter.

God, in His infinite wisdom, reached me when I listen better.

So I now have direction, and I am comfortable with His advice and will cast my ballot accordingly.

Who am I voting for? Well, that is my personal decision reached with the best advice a person could ask for. Now, I ask you . . . have you utilized this method?

Meditate on this question - which candidate is best for the future of this country? Pray for Divine inspiration, and let His advice guide you. You cannot make a mistake seeking the advice of this source!

God Bless U.S. All!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.