Sunday, November 20, 2011

Journaling is safer than blogging!

I have just learned a very valuable lesson - Do not blog your feelings, journal them.

I had recently created a blog to deal with some feelings of a personal nature, as a catharsis, to reduce stress over a situation.

Bad move.

My comments were taken as a 'plan of action' instead of a verbal vomiting of stressful thoughts. I violated one of my prime directives, which is to stop and think before clicking the 'publish / post' button. Now I regret my action, which has created quite a stir with some. So now my private thoughts will remain private.

I am so sorry that I took this route of venting.

* Slap upside my head *

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.