Monday, April 14, 2008

"Save Windows XP"

Did I say that in print? Wow, a die-hard 'Mac' guy putting that in black & white.



Well, I didn't completely 'come over to the Dark Side,' I just decided to add the PC knowledge to my abilities. Now I'm 'Bi-Platform!'

Windows XP is the MOST STABLE version of any issue of Microsoft Windows ever produced!

Bill Gates and Company has now foisted on the fawning computer pawns a new operating system (OS) called Vista, which has not been a great success. There are compatibility problems galore - both with software and hardware.

Rumors are floating of a newer OS = Windows 7. It appears that Vista longevity may resemble Windows ME (remember that one?).

No thank You, I'll stick with Win XP and Mac OS 10.

There is a petition being circulated in cyberspace to "Save XP." You can read about it at the link listed below:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/04/14/microsoft.xp.ap/index.html

-0-

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.