Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Toyota Prius - WOW!


I had the chance to drive one of these vehicles the other day for the first time. I am impressed! It's roomy, responsive, comfortable and efficient. The best part is that IT IS A HYBRID!

I couldn't feel the difference as to when it was operating with the gas engine or the electric motor. It was responsive when I needed it to be, even at highway speeds.

Since it is pothole season, I deliberately tested it on the 'pothole course' (Michigan roads) and it rode very well. Consumer Reports magazine tested it with the fuel economy rated at 44 mpg.

Now, if I can latch onto a 'previously owned' model . . . . .

Check it out at their website:

http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/index.html

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.