Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ahhhhhh, the "Deck Days of Summer."

This year, with the wife retired as well, we've been spending more time on our deck. The weather has been very cooperative, the laptop receives the wireless router signal well, and the iced tea is very tasty and thirst-quenching.

It's a great place for me to pursue my new hobby . . . . napping. I just don't have a hammock, but our chairs are reasonably comfy.

Really the only thing that would bring me back indoors is my large screen HDTV, which I almost had . . . . until the store went out of business. Darn, I was so looking forward to watching Notre Dame football on the large screen. Still waiting to hear whether or not we'll officially be getting our money back on the deposits we made.

Oh well, at least we have the deck, ahhhhhhhhh!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.