Friday, August 8, 2008

Classic Stereo & My Money - UPDATE

I made a run to the bank after I discovered this store was closing (with my $$$ in their hands), and apparently got in under the wire, before the possibility of being tied up in the quagmire of a potential bankruptcy and all those legal hurdles. "Provisionally" the bank credited our account back the money we made on a deposit for a piece of furniture for the HDTV, and American Express has done the same, but both have to 'research' the entire matter.

I optimistically expect to see our money back so I can get an HDTV from a 'big box' store before Notre Dame football starts on September 6th. I already have an eye on one at Costco. The stand is a different story, I have to continue my search for another one from another vendor.

Watch this space for further updates.

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.