Sunday, August 10, 2008

I've Had Enough!

I'm getting tired of all the political ads and emails, and they seem to have been around for years . . . oh, they have been.

But now it's mud slinging, image-smearing, and just down right crap!

I'm ready for the election NOW, just to stop receiving all those emails and the TV ads.

But I don't know who I'm voting for. I'm afraid that my choices will be Pat Paulsen or Mickey Mouse (not that we have a Mickey Mouse government).

Are there any candidates who are 'perfect' to represent us in the various forms of government levels?

The only consolation is that the election is only less than 3 months / 90 days away.

Can I tolerate it that long?

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.