Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bring On the Snow!


Here's a week's worth of snow since November 30th. I say "Bring It On!" since we're both retired and hardly ever have to be out before 9:30 each day. By that time, the morning commute is over, any accidents have been cleared and the roads are free of snow and ice, so it's clear sailing.

Since I'm a life-long Michigander, I've dealt with winter for over 60 years. When I was 'working' I had to contend with a time schedule of being at work before 9:00 a.m. and I detested winter commuting. Now, not so much. I don't like the damp cold, but a dry chill with a bright sun sparkling on the snow crystals is quite enjoyable.

So, Mother Nature, Father Winter, Jack Frost . . . do your stuff . . . . dump it on us to your heart's content!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.