Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Over!

Finally, a new year is upon us.

It has been an interesting year. Being retired is great, but now with a "hobby job" there isn't enough time to get everything done that is on my plate. How did I ever do that when I was working full-time?

A new federal administration is about to take office; and there is a lot of items on his plate to tackle. I am looking forward to the change of office.

I hope the economic crisis can be resolved, and that we can get the heck out of the mid-east.

That's just the beginning.

So we now have a clean slate upon which to build a new image for the United States.

God Bless the U.S.A.

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.