Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Lights

I purchased some additional mesh/net lighting for the shrubs the other day, and Saturday decided to put them up. Now, I don't know if you've ever encountered such a puzzle, but I've come to the conclusion that these products are packaged by a maniacal resident of an asylum for the criminally insane in China.

This 'thing' was a blob of lights and wires which apparently was pressure-squeezed into the box by worker "Number 3" while emitting demonic wails of high-pitched giggles. Trying to extricate it into some logical form of lighting was a highly frustrating act of little success. After fighting with it for 10 minutes, I set (threw) it aside to attempt it later at a more calm moment.

I purchased five of these boxes.

It was the last box I had the most trouble with.

It's now Monday morning, and that light set is still in the garage . . . . awaiting my more calm moment.

AAAARRRRGGHH!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.