Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bare-faced Liar - NOT!

Every few decades I get this urge to start afresh . . . . follicle-wise I mean. So on January 1, 2009 I decided to clean the slate, if you will.

I shaved off my beard.

Temporarily.

I'm already growing it back. I look better with a beard.

My bride has never seen me clean shaven except in pictures. She wants the beard back too.

So do I. It's winter and my face is feeling the cold more than usual.

It will probably be 15 to 20 years before I take this drastic action again . . . much to the relief of everyone.

Therefore, my New Year's Resolution is to grow it back. This will be easy!

- 0 -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're nekkid!

I'll scan the "Willie and Joe" WWII cartoon with Willie making commentary after a trip to the barber shop & send it your way. Completely appropriate!

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.