Monday, June 1, 2009

Auto Bankruptcy


It's finally happening. Two of the big three domestic automakers are bankrupt.

I, however, am optimistic that the outcome will be a better auto industry.

I do not think that GM or Chrysler would build better cars without this being forced upon them, I see more fuel-efficient and environmentally-friendly cars being manufactured as a result. I hope that I am not wrong.

We all must be patient while the shake-out occurs. It will be difficult for a while, but the end result has to be better than what we have now.

- 0 -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will a site like this for GM car and truck parts still be around?

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.