Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all Dads!

Enjoy your day, guys . . . you probably earned it. Being a father is an accomplishment, and being a father has its' risks and heartaches, as well as joys and moments of pride. So . . . hold your head up high, puff up your chest and appreciate the gift of children.

In my case, I have a lot to be thankful for, my daughter has made me nothing but proud. She is her own person, and knows what she wants out of life. I hope she gets the break she needs to accomplish that goal.

Thank you, Sarah, for being such a great "Kiddo!" (Her only downfall, is that she inherited my 'sense' of humor.)

Here is my Princess . . .


As we say to each other: LY&MY!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.