Thursday, November 29, 2007

Black Friday - Cyber Monday

For the first time in many years, I didn't pry myself out of my nice comfy, warm bed in the wee hours of the morning following Thanksgiving, to go out and lavishly distribute our hard earned money for "Door Busters" (budget busters). There were some tempting treats out there, but nothing that couldn't wait. Besides, with the economy as poor as it is, and the retailers desperate for profits, I'm sure there will be even better 'sales' as December 25 roars closer.

Regarding Cyber Monday, It didn't make any difference to me what day of the week it was, I cyber-shop whenever it is convenient. I prefer to shop on-line anyway. But I did my part and added my statistic to Cyber Mondays sales.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.