Sunday, November 25, 2007

Notre Dame football - 2007

I AM a die hard Fighting Irish football fan! I will not back down on my support of this great school. I naturally took this on as my Dad was a member of the class of 1942. I wasn't able to be accepted by that great university, as I had waaaaay too much fun in high school (and the grades proved it).

However, I will always support the team - no matter what. 2007 wasn't a great year for the team, as they lost many excellent players when they graduated in the spring. This years team had the opportunity to learn and prepare for 2008.

Notre Dame focuses their priority on academics first, everything else follows.

So, GO IRISH! 2008 and beyond.

(And yes, this year we were 3 and 9)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.