Wednesday, April 29, 2009

100 Days

I don't care what political affiliation you may label yourself, you have to admit that President Barack Obama has accomplished more in his first 100 days in office, than any other President in our history.

Check out this article in the Miami Herald.

I admit that I was impressed with Mr. Obama when he first made an appearance on the political horizon as an Illinois legislator. Then when he became a candidate for President, I thought he was a bit young and inexperienced. I waffled on whom I might cast my ballot for. But after a great deal of thought (and I mean a great deal of thought), I realized that Barack Obama was the right individual for the job NOW.

I'm glad I made this decision. He has proven his worth and mettle to me. I truly have never been as content with any President as I am with this man, his family, and his convictions. I do disagree with his decision on Iraq and Afghanistan, but for the most part, I am content with his actions to this point.

He has shown that he is willing to work with all the political parties, but some ignore this and continue to work on their unfortunate agendas.

This is OUR country, and we all have to be willing to work for what is best for the United States. That's what UNITED represents.

Right now, we need to work on healing and fixing our country. If we don't, it will continue to break and the end result may be that it will fall apart. The fall of the Roman Empire come to my mind.

I just pray very reverently that God will bless our country and our leader, and guide him and protect him.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.