Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pirates of the . . .

Normally I'm not in favor of being the World's police force, but the scenario off the coast of Somalia is starting to enrage me. Pirates now have attempted to take over a ship crewed by Americans. This situation also outraged even my normally calm and sensible spouse.

I think it is time for these ships' crews to arm themselves and shoot the Bast**ds! I am also quite pleased that the Navy has sent one of our warships to the area to resolve the issue.

"Don't Mess with the U.S." Our navy ought to take a fighting stance with these criminals and deter their ideas of piracy once and for all.

Sink their ships and talk later!

Time to set an example!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.