Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Internet Radio Player

The internet is such a multiple resource that I am finding new uses for it everyday. I had been using iTunes as my base for playing music from 'radio stations' on the web - until yesterday.

"Radio Sure" is a very small application that has over 12,000 'stations' for you to pick from. It is easy to use and very straight-forward. I'm delighted with this program. It also offers the opportunity to record the audio stream.

If you want to listen to 'radio' on your computer, this is the application for it. Check our Radio Sure here.

Now the next step is for a similar application for my cell phone. Hmmmmm.

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.