Monday, March 16, 2009

AIG - W.T.F.?

Whats up with AIG?

Are they dumb, stupid, or just arrogant?

After receiving millions and millions of taxpayer dollars to bail them out, they held lavish parties to celebrate. Now we find out that after the latest infusion of public dollars to keep them afloat, they are about to distribute millions of dollars as bonuses to employees, despite their poor performance, in order to keep them working for AIG.

W. T. F.?

Bonuses - to keep them working at AIG? Where else would they go anyway?

Bonuses - for what?

What a bunch of arrogant bastards!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive my language, but this is polite compared to what I uttered when this news was announced Sunday.

My bonus to them would be small, brown boxes to take home parting gifts of paper clips and post it notes.

I am stunned!

I am appalled!

I am ANGRY!

This is the type of anger and emotion that drives people to take up weapons and to seek out targets.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.