Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Lost!

Last night's storyline went forward three years, then backward three years. People are missing, people are showing up. Richard Alpert never ages. Ben - Is he a good guy or a bad guy.

I'm lost in this plot in which all sorts of storylines are just dumped into the mix.

I can't figure out where it's going or it's outcome. I'm hooked and have been from Day One!

In order to stay on top (Yeah, maybe), you have to catch each and every episode. Thank goodness for a DVR!

And, have you noticed that ABC let's the show lag over a minute or two into the next time grid? That way you miss the beginning of the show on another network. It is a deliberate ploy to keep you tuned to ABC for the show which follows.

NAH! I'm already recording that program and can switch over and start it from the beginning.

HAH!

I'm glad I'm not addicted to television.

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.