Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BEST Anti-Virus Defense!

I cannot say enough about this FREE anti-virus program for Windows users. I have used all the full-blown packages from McAfee, Norton and TrendMicro, and AVG Anti-Virus beats them all!

And the price is right - FREE!

Where the other packages act in the background and tend to bog down the processing of the computer in an effort to ward off all the malicious code of viruses and spyware, AVG is simple and straight forward.

I've dumped all the previous packages in favor of AVG. I've used it on my two computers for over 6 months, and it works like a charm.

I encourage everyone to consider joining the ever-growing group of satisfied users.

Go to FREE AVG and download version 8.5, just released this week.

You should be aware that AVG does offer upgrades to their full-blown packages for some money. But you do not need to go that route, stick with the no-cost version, it will work just fine.

I get no benefit of any kind for promoting this product, other then the knowledge that you will also be provided peace of mind against the onslaught of viruses and spyware.

Happy computing.

- 0 -

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A retired former public relations practitioner, radio broadcaster, professional photographer, electronics geek and a Vietnam Vet.